- June 2021
- Vol. 22, No. 6
Updates From the Children's Bureau's Training and Technical Assistance Partners
The Children's Bureau (CB) funds several technical assistance centers to provide professionals with tools to better serve children, youth, and families.
The following are some of the latest resources from CB's technical assistance partners:
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
Visit the Information Gateway website for more.
- FRIENDS National Resource Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention
- "Help Me to Pull This Wagon" [Video]
- "Asking for Help Is a Sign of Strength: Changing Social Norms About Help Seeking as Prevention Strategy" [Webinar]
- Parents & Practitioners (Winter/Spring 2021)
Visit the FRIENDS National Resource Center website for more.
- Child Welfare Capacity Building Collaborative
- Capacity Building Center for States
- Capacity Building Center for Tribes
Visit the Child Welfare Capacity Building Collaborative website for more.
Visit the AdoptUSKids website for more.
- National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect (NDACAN)
Visit the NDACAN website for more.
- National Child Welfare Workforce Institute (NCWWI)
Visit the NCWWI website for more.
- Quality Improvement Center for Workforce Development (QIC-WD)
Visit the QIC-WD website for more.
- National Quality Improvement Center on Family-Centered Reunification (QIC-R)
Visit the QIC-R website for more.