- July/August 2021
- Vol. 22, No. 7
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Supplemental Funding Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 for the CBCAP and CAPTA State Grant Programs: PI-21-07
- African American Child and Family Research Center: HHS-2021-ACF-OPRE-PH-1916
- Coordinated Evaluations of Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Policies and Initiatives: HHS-2021-ACF-OPRE-YE-1901
- Cloud Service Models Toolkit
- Child Welfare Outcomes 2018: Report to Congress
- Appendix 3 - Disaster Relief Flexibilities to Reduce Burden for Financial Assistance
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.