- September 2021
- Vol. 22, No. 8
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Letter From the Associate Commissioner on Equity in Child Welfare
- Child Welfare Software and Artifacts Pool (C-SWAP) and State Technology Profile
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System 2020 Implementation
- Compilation of Titles IV-B, IV-E and Related Sections of the Social Security Act
- Child and Family Services Reviews Update, Volume 15, Issue 3, June 2021
- Child and Family Services Reviews Round 3 Statewide Data Indicators Workbook
- Technical Bulletin #20 - Data Elements for Out-of-Home Care & Adoption and Guardianship Assistance Data Files
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.