- October 2021
- Vol. 22, No. 9
Updates From the Children's Bureau's Training and Technical Assistance Partners
The Children's Bureau funds several technical assistance centers to provide professionals with tools to better serve children, youth, and families.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
Visit the Child Welfare Information Gateway website for more.
- FRIENDS National Resource Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention
Visit the FRIENDS National Resource Center website for more.
- Child Welfare Capacity Building Collaborative (CBC)
- CBC for States
- CBC for Tribes
- CBC for Courts
- Court Improvement Program Resource Library [Free registration required]
Visit the CBC website for more.
- Children's Bureau Learning & Coordination Center (CBLCC)
Visit the CBLCC website for more.
Visit the AdoptUSKids website for more.
- National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect (NDACAN)
Visit the NDACAN website for more.
- National Child Welfare Workforce Institute (NCWWI)
Visit the NCWWI website for more.
- Quality Improvement Center for Workforce Development (QIC-WD)
- "Creating a Workforce Analytics Team" [Video]
- "Supportive Supervision and Resilience Alliance to Address Secondary Trauma in Ohio: Preliminary Findings on Impact"
- "Secondary Traumatic Stress, Burnout and Resilience in the Child Welfare Workforce: Early Results From Nebraska's Randomized Controlled Trial of Resilience Alliance"
Visit the QIC-WD website for more.
- Quality Improvement Center for Adoption and Guardian Support and Preservation (QIC- AG)
- "QIC-AG Virtual Tour" [Video]
Visit the QIC-AG website for more.