- December 2021/January 2022
- Vol. 22, No. 11
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Letter to Child Welfare Field About Supporting Older Youth in or Formerly in Foster Care After the Expiration of Division X
- Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) Technical Bulletin #7: CCWIS Technical Assistance, Self-Assessment Tools, and Monitoring Reviews
- Case Study on Prenatal Substance Exposure in Tribal Child Welfare
- Study of Prenatal Substance Exposure in Child Welfare
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.