- May 2022
- Vol. 23, No. 4
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- CCWIS New Year – Open Discussion Webinar
- Title IV-E Prevention Program Data Submission Spring 2022 Webinar
- Round 4 Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs): Fact Sheet for Legal and Judicial Communities
- Guidance for Title IV-B and IV-E Agencies When Serving LGBTQI+ Children and Youth: IM-22-01
- Actions Required for 2022 Tribal Submissions of APSR Updates; and Parts I, II, and III of the CFS-101: PI-22-02
- Instructions for State Courts on Applying for State Court Improvement Program (CIP) Funds for Fiscal Year (FY) 2023: PI-22-03
- Availability of Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Children's Justice Act Grants to States Under the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA): PI-22-04
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.