- June 2022
- Vol. 23, No. 5
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Child and Family Services Reviews: Guiding Principles, Framework, and Tools for the Statewide Assessment Process
- Availability of Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Funds Under the Community-Based Grants for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect Program Created by Title II of the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA) as Amended by Public Law (P.L.) 115-271: PI-22-05
- Federal Fiscal Year 2022 Title IV-B, Subpart 2 Funding Available to Develop and Enhance or to Evaluate Kinship Navigator Programs: PI-22-06
- Title IV-E Programs Expenditure and Caseload Data 2020
- Annual Report to Congress on State Child Welfare Expenditures Reported on the CFS-101 (2020)
- Annual Report to Congress on State Child Welfare Expenditures Reported on the CFS-101 (2021)
- National Call to Action on Racial Equity
- Surgeon General's Advisory: Protecting Youth Mental Health
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.