- March 2000
- Vol. 1, No. 1
Children's Bureau Launches Electronic Digest
Welcome to the first issue of the Children's Bureau Express. The CB Express is a monthly electronic digest for professionals concerned with child abuse and neglect, child welfare, and adoption. CB Express is produced and disseminated jointly by the National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect Information and the National Adoption Information Clearinghouse as a service of the Children's Bureau, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. We've designed the CB Express to give you a fast, concise, and timely source of information that makes it easy to stay in touch with developments in the field without spending a lot of time online. Look to the CB Express for:
- Top Stories: Short reports on timely and topical news relevant to your field as well as news from the Children's Bureau and the Administration for Children and Families
- Research: The latest studies and findings from the field
- Prevention: Summaries of activities that focus on preventing child abuse and neglect
- News You Can Use: Resources, tools, articles, publications, websites
- Spotlight on the National Child Welfare Resource Centers: Regular updates on the activities of, and resources from, the Centers.
CB Express is more than a periodical--it's a forum for practitioners and policy makers concerned with child well-being. Send us your feedback--what do you like about the Express? What can we do better? Send us an email telling us what is happening in your community or State; share your ideas.
Use the CB Express to communicate with your colleagues. The point-and-click option provided on each page lets you email an article or the entire issue to a colleague with a personalized message. You just need your recipient's email address.
Sign up if you would like us to send you an email alert each month when the new issue is posted. We'll briefly describe the stories in that month's issue and provide you with a direct link.
If you do not have access to the World Wide Web, or you would prefer to receive the CB Express via email, subscribe for the email edition of the CB Express. The content is exactly the same; we just send the new issue each month in a readable and printable format to your email address.
For more details on how to get the most out of the Children's Bureau Express, look under the Using this Site option on our home page menu bar.