- Dec 2003/Jan 2004
- Vol. 4, No. 10
Children, Families, and Foster Care
The Winter 2004 issue of the Future of Children Journal explores issues surrounding the foster care system. The issue is due to be released in January.
- Safety and Stability for Foster Children: A Developmental Perspective (Brenda Jones Harden, Ph.D.)
- Safety and Stability for Foster Children: The Policy Context (MaryLee Allen, M.S.W. and Mary Bissell, J.D.)
- Meeting the Challenges of Contemporary Foster Care (Sandra Stukes Chipungu, Ph.D. and Tricia Goodley, Ph.D.)
- Family Reunification from Foster Care (Fred Wulczyn, Ph.D.)
- When Children Cannot Return Home: Adoption and Guardianship (Mark Testa, Ph.D.)
- The Evolution of Kinship Care Policy and Practice (Rob Geen, M.A.)
- Providing Better Opportunities For Older Children in the Child Welfare System (Ruth Massinga, M.S. and Peter J. Pecora, Ph.D.)
Published twice per year, the journal offers comprehensive, cross-disciplinary articles focusing on issues related to children. For more information, visit the Future of Children website at www.futureofchildren.org.