• May 2004
  • Vol. 5, No. 4

Printer-Friendly version of article

2004 Children's Bureau Discretionary Grants Available

The Children's Bureau is releasing several separate funding announcements this year rather than one consolidated announcement. A number of these have been released to date, including (Editor's Note: The following links are no longer active):

  • National Resource Center for Community-Based Grants for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect. http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/ edocket.access.gpo.gov/2004/04-8465.htm
  • Recreational Services for Children Affected by HIV/AIDS. http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/ edocket.access.gpo.gov/2004/04-8782.htm
  • Training of Child Welfare Agency Supervisors in the Effective Delivery and Management of Federal Independent Living Services. http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/ edocket.access.gpo.gov/2004/04-8784.htm
  • Professional Education for Current and Prospective Public Child Welfare Practitioners Leading to the MSW Degree. http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/ edocket.access.gpo.gov/2004/04-8785.htm
  • Professional Education for Current and Prospective Public Child Welfare Practitioners Leading to the Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) Degree. http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/ edocket.access.gpo.gov/2004/04-8781.htm
  • New Start Local Comprehensive Support Services Projects. http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/ edocket.access.gpo.gov/2004/04-8788.htm
  • Field Initiated Training Projects for Effective Child Welfare Practice with Hispanic Children and Families. http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/ edocket.access.gpo.gov/2004/04-9781.htm

All available grants will be published on www.grants.gov. The Funding Activity Category is Income Security and Social Services, and the Agency is the Department of Health and Human Services. Announcements will only be sent in print to those who request them by calling the ACYF Operations Center at (866) 796-1591.

Organizations wishing to apply for Children's Bureau grants must have a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number to submit an application. Organizations may apply for a DUNS number by calling Dun & Bradstreet at (866) 705-5711.

For more information about Children's Bureau Discretionary Grants, go to the Children's Bureau website at www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/funding/index.htm, or call the ACYF Operations Center at (866) 796-1591.

<<  Previous Section   <  Previous Article   Next Article  >   Next Section  >>