- February 2005
- Vol. 6, No. 1
Upcoming national conferences on adoption and child welfare through May 2005 include:
- A System of Care for Children's Mental Health: Expanding the Research Base (Research and Training Center for Children's Mental Health; March 6 through 9, Tampa, FL).
- 21st National Symposium on Child Abuse (National Children's Advocacy Center; March 8 through 11, Huntsville, AL).
- Children 2005: Crossing the Cultural Divide (Child Welfare League of America; March 9 through 11, Washington, DC).
- The 24th Annual National CASA Conference, "Growing a Better Tomorrow....For Every Child" (April 16 through 19, Atlanta, GA).
- 15th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect, "Supporting Promising Practices and Positive Outcomes: A Shared Responsibility" (Children's Bureau, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; April 18 through 23, Boston, MA)
- 23rd Annual "Protecting Our Children" Conference (National Indian Child Welfare Association; April 24 through 27, Albuquerque, NM).
- Finding Better Ways 2005, "Addressing the Mental Health Needs of Children, Youth and Families" (Child Welfare League of America; May 2 through May 4, New Orleans, LA)
- Pathways to Adulthood, "Independent Living/Transitional Living Conference 2005" (National Child Welfare Resource Center for Youth Development; May 18 through May 20, Atlanta, GA)
- 2005 National Citizen's Review Panel Conference (North Carolina Division of Social Services and the South Carolina Department of Social Services; May 25 through May 27, Nags Head, NC)
Further details about national and regional adoption and child welfare conferences can be found through the "Conference Calendar" feature on the Child Welfare Information Gateway at https://www.childwelfare.gov/calendar/.