- March 2005
- Vol. 6, No. 2
Email Services on Funding and Fundraising
Free email services on funding and fundraising topics abound on the web. These services provide up-to-the-minute information on everything from the latest RFP to new trends in fundraising. Below is just a sample listing of the types of newsletters and listservs available on the web.
- Grants.gov provides information from several Federal departments on available funding (www.grants.gov).
- Charity Channel hosts forums on various aspects of fundraising, as well as funding from State and Federal agencies (http://charitychannel.com).
- Philanthropy News Digest publishes RFPs and notices of awards as a free service for grant-making organizations and nonprofits (http://www.philanthropynewsdigest.org/rfps).
- Norris Consulting produces a monthly newsletter on grants and other funding resources (www.norrisconsultinggroup.com).
- On Philanthropy provides e-newsletters on general fundraising, corporate funding, technology, and more (www.onphilanthropy.com/about-us).
- Non-Profit Times sends out a monthly e-newsletter on all aspects of fundraising (www.nptimes.com).
- Grassroots Fundraising Journal provides a monthly e-newsletter on fundraising (www.grassrootsfundraising.org/howto/enews.html).
- Fundraising Cyberzine also provides a monthly e-newsletter on fundraising (www.fundsraiser.com).