- February 2007
- Vol. 8, No. 1
New! On the Children's Bureau Site
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more. The "New on Site" section includes grant announcements, policy announcements, agency information, and recently released publications.
Recent additions to the site include:
- CFSR Onsite Review Instrument and Instructions for the second stage of the review process
- CFSR Stakeholder Interview Guide that identifies core questions that should be covered in the stakeholder interviews at each review site
- CFSR Summary of Findings Form that provides a format for the review teams to consolidate information into one comprehensive report to the State agency
- An updated States' SACWIS Status chart that provides the status of each State's SACWIS
- Children's Bureau Information Memorandum 07-01, Poverty Reduction - Earned Income Tax Credit
- The Child and Family Services Reviews Procedures Manual, designed to guide reviewers through the two-stage process
- Children's Bureau Program Instruction 06-07, Availability of FY 2007 Children's Justice Act Grants to States Under the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new!