- March 2007
- Vol. 8, No. 2
New! On the Children's Bureau Site
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more. The "New on Site" section includes grant announcements, policy announcements, agency information, and recently released publications.
Recent additions to the site include:
- Information Memorandum 07-02: Ratings for the Child and Family Service Reviews
- Program Instruction 07-02: Title IV-E State Plan Amendments - New Legislation
- A Report to Congress on Interjurisdictional Adoptive Placements
- Corrected Federal Register Announcement: A Federal Register Notice pertaining to the data indicators for the second round of the Child and Family Services Reviews providing corrected information to the original Notice published on June 7, 2006
- Updated: Foster Care FY 1999-FY 2004 Entries, Exits, and Numbers of Children In Care on the Last Day of Each Federal Fiscal Year
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new!