- June 2007
- Vol. 8, No. 5
New! On the Children's Bureau Site
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more. The "New on Site" section includes grant announcements, policy announcements, agency information, and recently released publications.
Recent additions to the site include:
- 2007 Adoption Excellence Awards—Guidelines and the nomination form are now available.
- Discretionary Grant Announcements—Find detailed descriptions of the latest Children's Bureau grant announcements for FY 2007.
- Updated! Reports and Results of the First and Second Rounds of the Child and Family Services Reviews—New preliminary assessments and statewide assessments are available for the second round of the CFSR process for Delaware, New Mexico, North Carolina, and Vermont.
- Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility On-site Review Instrument (Spanish version)—A Spanish-language version of the instrument completed during the onsite Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Reviews.
- Information Memorandum 07-04: Issued: May 17, 2007. Assisted Guardianship Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects and Categorical Eligibility for Medicaid for Title IV-E Eligible Children.
- Information Memorandum 07-03: Issued: May 8, 2007. Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new!