Read about a study exploring how data and racial equity impact assessment tools have been successfully used to inform decision-making and yield policy changes, a new report on efforts to help families break the cycle of poverty and achieve sustainable well-being, and more.
- Using Racial Impact Assessment Tools for Effective Policymaking
- More Research Needed on Interviewing Alleged Abuse Victims
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Special Initiative: International Day of Persons With Disabilities
- Engaging Youth in Meetings and Events
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.
- Combatting Human Trafficking Through Interagency Collaboration
- New App to Connect Community Resources
- Updated Family Engagement Inventory