CBX points to research on flexible funding through Federal waivers, the success of children's advocacy centers, and evidence-based practice in the mental health field.
Child welfare professionals will want to check out resources on trauma and useful tools and information on racial disproportionality, differential response, and assessing risk and safety.
- Measuring Racial Equity in Child Welfare
- Implementing Differential Response
- Evaluating Risk and Safety Assessments
- Title IV-E Child Welfare Agency/University Partnerships
- Kinship Care Resource Center
- New MENTOR Online Community