CBX links you to research on kinship foster care outcomes, child victims of sexual assault, and a long-term project on interventions that address both domestic violence and child maltreatment.
- Comparing Outcomes for Children in Kinship and Foster Care
- Statistics on Sexually Assaulted Children
Find information about a new online community for those who work with Tribes and learn about links and resources on assessments, case management, and improving outcomes for children and families.
- American Indian Child Welfare Community of Practice
- Safe Start Centers Reduce the Impact of Exposure to Violence
- Review of Tools Assessing Independent Living Programs
- Effective Foster Parent Training for Kinship Caregivers
- Structured Decision-Making in Case Management
- Establishing Tribal Court CASA Boards and Advisory Committees
- Effective Advocacy Handbook for Nonprofit Organizations
- New State Department Website on Intercountry Adoption Issues