CBX highlights evidence-based practices in parent training, housing-based efforts for transitioning youth, guiding principles for rural research, and the impact of parents' probationary status on their children.
- Probationer Parents and the Child Welfare System
- Lighthouse Independent Living Program Bridges Gap for Adolescents
- Accommodating Rural and Tribal Issues in Research
CBX offers tools for practitioners, including guidelines for community investigations of child injury, resources for implementing Fostering Connections, and an international manual to measure indicators of well-being.
- Guidelines for Multi-Agency Investigations of Severe Child Injury
- Resources for the Fostering Connections Act
- Manual for Indicators Works Globally and Locally
- Exploring Youth Options From Many Perspectives
- New Jobsite for Adoption and Child Welfare
- Laws on Family Engagement