Recent reports from the child welfare field look at electronic recording in investigations, children in kinship care when a parent is incarcerated, and correlates of infant spanking.
- Documenting Investigative Child Abuse Interviews
- Kinship Care When Parents Are Incarcerated
- Linking Spanking to Mothers' Childhood Experiences
Find tools and examples that can help you with concurrent planning, identifying evidence-based practices, and recruiting and training older mentors.
- Concurrent Planning How-Tos and Promising Practices
- Updates on Evidence-Based Practices
- Mentoring at Any Age
- Addressing Racial Disproportionality in the Courts
- New Book on Supervision
- A Child's Book About Recovering After Sexual Abuse