Research from the child welfare field includes the latest evidence-based research on prevention, suggestions for adoption terminology, data on international child maltreatment and prevention, and foster care drift.
- Recasting "Adoption Displacement"
- UNICEF Releases International Data on Maltreatment
- Barriers to Permanency After TPR
Find tools and examples of new programs and processes, including use of therapy animals, ways for courts and Tribes to work together, how cities can help transitioning youth, and the best use of the APPLA goal.
- Using Therapy Animals to Help Child Maltreatment Victims
- Reforming Court Systems to Improve Outcomes for Indian Children
- Cities Can Improve Outcomes for Youth Transitioning to Adulthood