One of two new article sections making its debut in this issue, the T&TA Network section will offer synopses of recent resources from the Children's Bureau T&TA Network members, including its National Resource Centers, Quality Improvement Centers, Regional Implementation Centers, and others.
- Center Offers Systems of Care Resources and TA
- QIC-ChildRep Posts Resources on Legal Representation
- Innovations in Differential Response Across States
This new section of CBX articles will link readers to resources and news from Children's Bureau-funded projects, including published materials, site visit articles, and more.
- Site Visit: Fathers Engagement Project in Washington
- Theater Ensemble Gives Foster Care Alumni a Voice
- University of Michigan Recruitment and Retention Project Report
Child welfare news focuses on reports from a State and a county that show how each was able to implement new practices to improve outcomes.