The Children's Bureau T&TA Network offers a number of new resources, addressing such topics as placement stability, systems of care, and making a transition plan.
- Mental Health Support for Parents in Systems of Care
- Placement Stability Toolkit
- Video and Action Guide From SOC Communities
Three new site visit articles provide on-the-spot descriptions of different child welfare projects funded through Children's Bureau grants.
The child welfare research community has much to offer, and this month CBX looks at studies of a community-based program, infants in foster care, group care characteristics, and disproportionality data.
- Characteristics of Infants in Foster Care
- Standards for Effective Group Care Practice
- State-by-State Disproportionality Rates
- Toolkit for Education Provisions of Fostering Connections
- Safe Baby Discussions Among Urban American Indian Parents
- Implementation Toolkits
- Website Resources for Children Exposed to Violence
- Foster Care Alumni Provide Insight on Transition
- CDC Grand Round Highlights Child Maltreatment