The Children's Bureau T&TA Network offers a number of new resources, addressing such topics as father involvement in court cases, T&TA for Tribes, systems of care, and practice models.
- Guides for Fathers in Child Protection Cases
- Findings From the NRC4Tribes TA Needs Assessment
- Action Briefs for Implementing Systems of Care
It's grant season, so read about FOAs that are forecast, as well as grants that have been awarded. A site visit article reports on strategies for diligent recruitment.
This month, CBX looks child well-being data from two sources, announces a unique campaign to prevent infant abuse, and links to a study on how Florida counties reduced the number of children in foster care. Also, we report on one of the first studies of the impact of the economic downturn on child maltreatment.
- Knitting Campaign to Prevent Infant Abuse
- Assessing Redesigned Foster Care Systems
- The Economic Recession’s Impact on Child Maltreatment Rates
- Judges' Benchcard Leads to Better Outcomes for Children
- Tip Sheet for Children in Foster Care
- Workplace Adoption Benefits Toolkits
- Free School Meals for Children in Foster Care
- The IRS Wants You to Know About the Adoption Tax Credit
- Casey Connects With Community Investment