Read a new research brief about the benefits of increasing the recruitment of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered (LGBT) adults to be foster and adoptive parents; learn about the NRCOI's Continuous Quality Improvement project; and get other updates from CB's T&TA Network.
- LGBT Family Recruitment Strategies
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- More Updates From the T&TA Network
CBX points to research on a Catawba County, NC, project to improve the well-being of children and youth who leave foster care through reunification, guardianship, or adoption. We also look at survey results from the National Survey of Services Providers Working With Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Youth Who Are Homeless or At Risk of Becoming Homeless.
- 2012 KIDS COUNT Data Book
- Postpermanency Services to Improve Child Well-Being
- Unaccompanied Children and the Immigration System