A new trainer's guide on complying with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Multiethnic Placement Act of 1994 and a toolkit to help practitioners work more effectively with LGBTQ and runaway youth are just a few updates from CB's T&TA Network.
CBX points to a report updating the child development field on a research initiative from 2000, a study examining the effectiveness of the SafeCare program with American Indian families, research on universal mandatory reporting laws, and more.
- SafeCare and American Indian Families
- Examining Universal Mandatory Reporting
- 2012 Foster Care Alumni Internship Report
- Improving Self-Sufficiency for Youth
- Building Successful Resource Families
- Practice Model Reflective Thinking Guide