A new issue brief from the National Quality Improvement Center on Differential Response in Child Protective Services explores the intersection between differential response and disproportionality. We also highlight a new guide from the Technical Assistance Partnership for Child and Family Mental Health about the importance of supporting father involvement.
- Differential Response and Disparities in Child Welfare
- Father Involvement in Systems of Care
- Using Data to Improve Outcomes
A site visit report explores a diligent recruitment project in Ramsey County, MN, and a new synthesis of the Collaboration Between Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Child Welfare to Improve Child Welfare Program Outcomes grant cluster outlines lessons learned from the cluster's six projects.
CBX points to the 2013 KIDS COUNT Data Book with State data on key indicators of child well-being, the results of the Children's Stability and Well-Being study conducted by PolicyLab at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, and a report that outlines five practices that organizations need to successfully foster a culture of authentic child and family engagement.
- Health Care Reform and Child Welfare
- Children's Stability and Well-Being Study
- Success Beyond 18 Campaign
- Improving Medicaid for Children in Care
- Cross-System Core Practice Model in California
- Working With Children With Incarcerated Parents
- Illustrated Handbook for Immigrant Families
- CASCW Launches E-Newsletter
- Guide for Fathers Involved With Child Welfare