The National Resource Center for Child Welfare Data and Technology officially released the web section for its Framework for Managing With Data, and we highlight other updates from members of the Children's Bureau's T&TA Network.
We point to research on the feasibility and efficacy of supplementing a new mother's residential substance-abuse treatment with a brief and rigorous attachment-based parenting program, a report on efforts to improve permanence efforts in four States through the use of permanency roundtables, and more.
- Study Examines Attachment-Based Parenting
- Outcomes of Permanency Roundtables for Youth
- Improving Mental Health Services to Children
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Assessing Child Sexual, Physical Abuse
- Resources to Support LGBTQI2-S Youth, Families
- Improving Outcomes for Youth in Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.