This month, CBX points to a research brief highlighting how consumers of child welfare research can access data from the field and use them to inform their work on issues related to vulnerable children and families. We also feature a bulletin examining national- and State-level disproportionality rates for children of color in foster care.
- Child Welfare Data Sources
- Children of Color and Disproportionality in Foster Care
- Justice System Involvement and Out-of-Home Care Placement
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Confidentiality Toolkit Guides Cross-System Interoperability
- New NCSACW Resources
- Building Healthy Relationships to Improve Outcomes
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.
- National CASA Association Annual Report
- Serving Expectant, Parenting Youth in Foster Care
- Respite Care State Factsheets