The Children's Bureau released a discretionary grants toolkit to assist grantees with project implementation. We also highlight a synthesis on the Bureau's recent work related to comprehensive family assessments (CFAs) in child welfare.
- Site Visit: Family Group Decision-Making for In-Home Services
- Site Visit: Fostering Youth Educational Success in North Carolina
- Site Visit: Technology Promotes Project Knowledge, Implementation
CBX explores the demographics of children in foster care in Alaska and a research study comparing educational outcomes of youth involved with Child Protective Services (CPS) to youth with no CPS involvement.
- Demographic Trends Among Children in Foster Care in Alaska
- Services for Families Affected by Parental Methamphetamine Use
- Massachusetts' Efforts to Address Children's Complex Trauma
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.
- Guide for Implementing the Parents' Assessment of Protective Factors
- Web-Based Tool on Trauma-Informed Care