CBX features an issue of CW360° on culturally responsive child welfare practice, a brief on homelessness among youth in the United States, and a study on the experiences of trafficking victims and possible sources of their resistance to helpful service.
- Report Provides Data on Homeless Youth
- Human Trafficking Survivors and Resistance to Treatment
- Survival Sex Among Youth in New York
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Early Childhood Self-Assessment Tool for Family Shelters
- Reducing Racially Disparate Outcomes in Child Welfare
- Toolkit for Casework With Immigrant Families
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.
- Webpage on Preventing Sex Trafficking
- Supporting Mothers Who Were Raised in Foster Care
- Foster Youth Museum