This month, CBX features a report providing State policymakers with suggestions for policy strategy aimed at supporting the well-being of children and families of color, an article describing the outcomes of focus groups that examined the role fathers in child welfare-involved families play in their children's lives, and more.
- Father Involvement in Case Management
- Resiliency of Military Children and Families
- Research Brief: The Use of Congregate Care
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- A Holistic Approach to Pioneering Change
- Youth in Care and the Use of Technology
- Trauma Consultations in Juvenile and Family Courts
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.
- Bridging Resources for Transitioning Youth
- Webisodes: Progressive Issues in Children's Mental Health
- Self-Care for Foster Parents