This month, CBX features a technical assistance bulletin detailing the disproportionality rates for children of color in foster care, a report about determining State compliance with the Indian Child Welfare Act, and more.
- Determining Compliance With the Indian Child Welfare Act
- Research on Youth Violence Prevention
- Mental Health Practice Recommendations: Grandfamilies' Perspectives
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- January Special Initiative: National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month
- Selecting and Implementing Evidence-Based Practices
- CAPTA Citizen Review Panels
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, and other materials that can be used in the field or with families.