We feature a study examining how U.S. refugee resettlement programs are serving the unique needs of child trafficking victims, a report on how youth in foster care are faring in California community colleges and universities, and more.
- Youth Refugee Resettlement Programs for Trafficking Victims
- Stronger Educational Support for California Youth in Foster Care
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide evidence-based strategies and other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.
- Assessment for Prospective Adoptive Parents, Foster Caregivers
- Parental Heroin Use and the Foster Care System
- Mobile Application Permits Foster Parents Access to Health Records