We highlight two grantee site visits this month from the Bureau's Family Connections Grants: Child Welfare/TANF Collaboration in Kinship Navigation Programs cluster.
Find a brief examining the educational outcomes of homeless and formerly homeless students, a report on repeat child maltreatment in Alaska, and more.
- Examining Repeat Child Maltreatment in Alaska
- Out-of-Home Placement and Crossover Youth
- Children's Rights to Counsel in Juvenile Courts
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide evidence-based strategies and other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Special Initiative Article: National Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Fostering Multiple Positive Outcomes
- Intervention and Program Catalog
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.