We feature a brief providing guidance on research-based principles to guide effective partnerships between social work education programs and child welfare agencies; a white paper on the theoretical framework, model, and strategies that guided Strong Communities; an initiative that seeks to keep kids safe by building systems of support for families of young children; and more.
- Outcome-Focused Academic and Agency Research Partnerships
- Florida Independent Living Programs and Supports
- Community Building for Improved Child Safety, Well-Being
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.
- Children's Bureau Launches Prevention-Focused Video Series
- Kinship Caregiver Resources in Oregon
- From School to Practice: Making a Good Social Worker