We highlight a study that looks at parent and child perspectives on a collaborative school-based program that seeks to prevent substance use, juvenile delinquency, school failure, mental health problems, and violence and a study that focuses on parent's viewpoints on the challenges they face during the early years of their children's lives in order to inform policies and programs.
- Study Assesses Child, Parent Viewpoints on School-Based Prevention Support Program
- Raising Parent Voice to Guide Early Childhood Policy
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
This section of CBX provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.
- Short Film Features Rise for Youth
- Internship Program Teaches Youth in Foster Care to Prepare Congressional Reports
- Curriculum to Support Youth-Led Organizing