We highlight a study that focuses on the effect early childhood home visiting programs have on maltreatment outcomes for mothers with at least one substantiated report of maltreatment and an article about how maltreatment prevention efforts can benefit from a public health approach.
- Home Visitation as a Promising Intervention for Child Welfare-Involved Families
- Adopting a Public Health Approach for Maltreatment Prevention
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Promising Interventions to Prevent Severe Child Abuse
- Preventing Sexual Violence Against Children
- Implementing the Family First Prevention Services Act
This section of CBX provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.