CBX points to updates from the U.S. Department of State that give the latest information on Hague implications and country-specific cautions, and the Promising Practices Network posts essays in which prevention experts talk about how they would spend $5 million a year.
Focusing on programs that have demonstrated effectiveness, CBX cites articles on ways courts can help older youth stay in foster care and how parenting skills can be maintained.
- Assessing Child Safety Through Substantiation of Maltreatment Reports
- Online Directory of Community Services
- Evidence-Based Practice in Treatment Foster Care
- Booklets Help Families Navigate the Court System
- Guidance on ICWA Now Available Online
- Funding for Relative Caregiver Programs