- Dec 2008/Jan 2009
- Vol. 9, No. 10
- Court Improvement Program Conference Materials
Presentation and handout materials from the October 2008 Court Improvement Program (CIP) conference are available on the Courts and Children website. Downloading the zip file of "CIP Meeting...
- LONGSCAN Special Research Meeting
The National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect (NDACAN) is renaming its 2009 summer institute to be the LONGSCAN Special Research Meeting. The meeting will focus primarily on data from the...
- Establishing Tribal Court CASA Boards and Advisory Committees
Court-appointed special advocate (CASA) programs and advisory committees developed for Tribal courts have proven to be effective mechanisms for advocacy in child abuse and neglect proceedings...
- Effective Advocacy Handbook for Nonprofit Organizations
Effective advocacy, especially at the local and State levels, can help promote a nonprofit organization's mission and enhance services and funding. A new online booklet, "Effective Advocacy at All...
- New State Department Website on Intercountry Adoption Issues
The Office of Children's Issues at the U.S. Department of State recently launched a new website that focuses on intercountry adoption issues. The website is designed to guide prospective parents,...