- A New Website for Youth-Serving Agencies
A new website, FindYouthInfo.gov, offers tools and resources to help Federal agencies, youth service providers, and the youth-serving community build partnerships to support youth. Easy to...
- Guidebook for Youth With Disabilities Aging Out of Foster Care
A partnership between the Advocacy Center for Persons with Disabilities and Florida’s Children First, Inc., has produced a guide to services and information for Florida youth with disabilities who...
- Educational Videos About Foster Care Adoption
The Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption has produced two important new videos available at no cost to adoption organizations and professionals:
* "Every Child Is Adoptable" describes foster...
- Local Funding Partnerships Program
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) is accepting applications for local funders to nominate original projects that can improve the health of vulnerable people in their community. Projects...