- June 2009
- Vol. 10, No. 5
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
CBX offers tools for practitioners, including guidelines for community investigations of child injury, resources for implementing Fostering Connections, and an international manual to measure indicators of well-being.
- Guidelines for Multi-Agency Investigations of Severe Child Injury
A newly revised manual provides best-practice standards to help community agencies and hospitals with investigations into children's severe injuries. "Multi-Agency Identification and Investigation...
- Resources for the Fostering Connections Act
Since the passage of the Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoptions Act in October 2008, a number of organizations have developed resources to help States and agencies plan for...
- Manual for Indicators Works Globally and Locally
The Better Care Network and UNESCO have collaborated to produce the "Manual for the Measurement of Indicators for Children in Formal Care" to introduce a set of common indicators for children in...