- July/August 2010
- Vol. 11, No. 6
- Children's Bureau Express
- Spotlight on the Fostering Connections Act
Spotlight on the Fostering Connections Act
This month, CBX spotlights the Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoptions Act of 2008. Articles focus on Family Connection grants, implications for kin, and resources for implementing the Act.
- Family Connection Discretionary Grant Cluster
One of the key components of the Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoption Act of 2008 (P.L. 110-351) was the creation of the Family Connection Grants Program. The purpose of these...
- The Fostering Connections Resource Center
The Fostering Connections Resource Center is a comprehensive source of information for the various stakeholders working to implement the Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoptions...
- States' Implementation of Fostering Connections
The National Association of Public Child Welfare Administrators (NAPCWA) was one of the first national organizations to compile and publish information on how States were addressing the various...
- T&TA Network Resources on Fostering Connections
Several of the Children's Bureau Training and Technical Assistance (T&TA) Network members have developed, collected, and disseminated resources to help States and Tribes implement the Fostering...
- Recognition for Informal Kinship Care With Kinship Navigator Programs
Through Family Connection grants authorized by the Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoptions Act of 2008, $5 million will be directed annually toward "kinship navigator"...