- February 2011
- Vol. 12, No. 1
- Children's Bureau Express
- Children's Bureau Grantee Updates
Children's Bureau Grantee Updates
This new section of CBX articles will link readers to resources and news from Children's Bureau-funded projects, including published materials, site visit articles, and more.
- Kick-Off for the Permanency Innovations Initiative
The Permanency Innovations Initiative (PII), formerly known as the Initiative to Reduce Long-Term Foster Care (LTFC), aims to improve outcomes for subgroups of children who have the most serious...
- Site Visit: Fathers Engagement Project in Washington
The Fathers Engagement Project in King County, WA, is one of four projects funded in 2008 by the National Quality Improvement Center for Non-Residential Fathers and the Child Welfare System (QIC...
- Theater Ensemble Gives Foster Care Alumni a Voice
Funded by a grant from the Children's Bureau between 2005 and 2010, Adoptions Unlimited, Inc., administered the Family Connections Project in Illinois to provide a new model for promoting youth...
- University of Michigan Recruitment and Retention Project Report
The recruitment and retention of qualified staff, including caseworkers, supervisors, and managers, is a longstanding and pervasive problem in the child welfare system. In 2003, the University of...