- March 2011
- Vol. 12, No. 2
- Children's Bureau Express
- Training and Technical Assistance Network Updates
Training and Technical Assistance Network Updates
The T&TA Network section shares news about new publications from the T&TA Network members, as well as news of upcoming events.
- Introducing the TTACC (Training and Technical Assistance Coordination Center) Team
The Children's Bureau T&TA Network has worked to provide a seamless array of services to States, Tribes, Territories, Tribal organizations, Tribal consortia, and grantees to promote continuous...
- Promising Practices for Addressing Racial Disproportionality
For a number of years, researchers have reported—and many jurisdictions have struggled with—the overrepresentation of children from certain ethnic and racial groups in the child...
- Permanency Planning Today Focuses on Family Partnerships
The Winter 2011 issue of Permanency Planning Today, from the National Resource Center for Permanency and Family Connections (NRCPFC), focuses on integrating meaningful family partnerships in child...
- NRCCPS Debuts Citizen Review Panel Webpage
The National Resource Center for Child Protective Services (NRCCPS) recently launched a Citizen Review Panel (CRP) webpage to bring together resources and information on CRPs. Each State's CRP is...
- More Updates From the T&TA Network
The Children's Bureau's Training and Technical Assistance (T&TA) Network continues to produce resources that can help States and Tribes in their work with children and families. Some recent...