- April 2011
- Vol. 12, No. 3
- Children's Bureau Express
- Spotlight on National Child Abuse Prevention Month
Spotlight on National Child Abuse Prevention Month
This month, CBX spotlights National Child Abuse Prevention Month through items linking to different facets of prevention, evaluation, and parent education.
- Trends in Adoption From Foster Care
The impact of Federal legislation on the number of children in foster care awaiting adoption is the focus of a new issue brief from Fostering Connections, Number of Children Adopted From Foster...
- New York State Pilot of Differential Response
In 2007, the New York State Legislature authorized the temporary use of differential response programs in local departments of social services outside of New York City. To date, 19 New York...
- Health Outcomes and Family Services in Kinship vs. Foster Care
Conflicting evidence has been reported in the literature regarding outcomes for youth in kinship versus nonrelative foster care placements. To explore these findings, a recent study in the...