- July/August 2011
- Vol. 12, No. 6
- Children's Bureau Express
- Children's Bureau Grantee Updates
Children's Bureau Grantee Updates
This month, CBX links you to new funding announcements, as well as articles on Children's Bureau grantees and their work.
- Recent Grant Announcements
The Children's Bureau recently announced three more funding opportunities: * Child Welfare—Early Education Partnerships to Expand Protective Factors for Children With Child Welfare...
- Using Comprehensive Family Assessments to Improve Child Welfare Outcomes
A comprehensive family assessment (CFA) can improve child welfare outcomes by identifying and addressing the needs and strengths of all family members over time, rather than focusing only on the...
- Synthesis Compiles Information on Training Supervisors in IL Services
In 2005, the Children's Bureau awarded 3-year discretionary grants to five universities and one State to develop, implement, evaluate, and disseminate a training curriculum for public child...
- Site Visit: Nonresident Fathers in the El Paso, CO, Child Welfare System
The National Quality Improvement Center for Non-Resident Fathers and the Child Welfare System (QIC-NRF) awarded subgrants in 2008 to projects in four States for fatherhood classes for nonresident...