- September/October 2011
- Vol. 12, No. 7
- Children's Bureau Express
- Children's Bureau Grantee Updates
Children's Bureau Grantee Updates
Three new site visit articles provide on-the-spot descriptions of different child welfare projects funded through Children's Bureau grants.
- Site Visit: Louisiana Kinship Integrated Service System
In the fall of 2005, when the Greater New Orleans region was beginning its recovery from Hurricane Katrina, the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) realized it needed to...
- Site Visit: Engaging Fathers Project in Indiana
The National Quality Improvement Center for Non-Resident Fathers and the Child Welfare System (QIC NRF) awarded subgrants in 2008 to projects in four States for fatherhood classes for nonresident...
- Site Visit: A Parent for Every Child
More than 3,700 children in New York State are eligible and waiting to be adopted. On average, they have been legally free for adoption for more than 7 years and in care more than 11 years. Of...