- September/October 2011
- Vol. 12, No. 7
- Children's Bureau Express
- Addressing Eating Problems With Children in Foster Care
Experiences of trauma and loss may make children in foster care more vulnerable to eating- and food-related difficulties. A new paper, An Overview of Problematic Eating and Food-Related Behavior...
- Foster Care Factsheet for Pediatricians
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), in partnership with Healthy Foster Care America, has released a foster care factsheet for pediatricians. 10 Things Every Pediatrician Should Know About...
- Website Resources for Children Exposed to Violence
The Child Witness to Violence Project (CWVP) offers an array of written and media resources for professionals who work with young children who are victims of domestic and community violence. The...
- Foster Care Alumni Provide Insight on Transition
Offered by the Foster Care Alumni of America (FCAA), a new book written by more than 100 foster care alumni highlights the complex journeys, challenges, and opportunities faced by youth...
- CDC Grand Round Highlights Child Maltreatment
The latest installment of the Public Health Grand Rounds, a monthly webcast series produced by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), focuses on the costs and long-term implications...