- Dec 2011/Jan 2012
- Vol. 12, No. 9
- Children's Bureau Express
- Training and Technical Assistance Network Updates
Training and Technical Assistance Network Updates
The Children's Bureau T&TA Network section in this issue of CBX features an article on the QIC PCW wrap-up and a resource for working with children of parents with HIV.
- QIC PCW Wraps Up, Releases Reports on Public-Private Partnership
The National Quality Improvement Center on the Privatization of Child Welfare Services (QIC PCW) is wrapping up its 5-year project and releasing new reports highlighting the importance of...
- Strategies to Help Children Who Care for Parents With HIV
Many impoverished HIV-infected parents rely on their older children to care for younger siblings, do housework, and even bring in extra money. These "parentified" children are often...
- More Updates From the T&TA Network
The Children's Bureau's Training and Technical Assistance (T&TA) Network continues to produce resources that can help States and Tribes in their work with children and families. Some recent...